- Update: Death Toll In Nigeria Church Collapse At 115
- Update: White House Intruder Held Without Bail
- 'Just Shoot Me!'
- Canada On ISIS Hit List
- Update: 3 Missing Afghans In Custody At Canadian Border
- Yemen Shiite Rebel Sweep Into Capital Kills 340
- Ebola Toll Passes 2,800 But 'Contained' In Senegal, Nigeria
- 40 Iraqi Soldiers Killed, 68 Captured After Fighting With ISIS
- 2 Suspects in Deaths of Israeli Teens Killed, Israel Says - NBCNews.com
- Egyptian Host: I Can Understand Suicide Bombings in Israel - Arutz Sheva
- Danish foreign minister threatens sanctions against Israel - Jerusalem Post
- Israel official: US must be cautious in nuclear talks with Iran - Fox News
- In dramatic ruling, High Court rejects Israel's policies on illegal migrants - The Times of Israel
- Talk in Synagogue of Israel and Gaza Goes From Debate to Wrath to Rage - New York Times
- Snowden Reveal Makes Israeli Spies' Protest An American Issue - NPR (blog)
- Palestinian Kids Go Back to School After Gaza-Israel War - NBCNews.com
China, Iran conduct joint naval drills in Persian Gulf
Two Chinese warships have docked at Iran’s principal naval port for the first time in history, Iranian admirals told state television on Sunday, adding that both countries would conduct four […]
U.S. and Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian warplanes off Pacific coast
Two U.S. F-22 fighter jets intercepted six Russian military airplanes that were flying near Alaska, military officials said Friday.
Dempsey says Obama is waiting on Arab nations to step up before signing off on anti-ISIS war plan
The top U.S. military officer says Arab countries need to take a more direct role in the U.S. military mission in Iraq before it can be credible and sustainable.
U.S. cuts back spying on allies in Europe
The CIA has curbed spying on friendly governments in Western Europe in response to the furor over a German caught selling secrets to the United States and the Edward Snowden […]
NATO commander: Ukraine truce a ‘ceasefire in name only'; Buffer zone approved
Fighting in Ukraine is continuing and the truce there is a ceasefire “in name only,” NATO’s top military commander said on Saturday.
Entire country of Sierra Leone on lockdown as authorities seek to quell Ebola
Sierra Leone’s 6 million residents hunkered down in their homes and avoided public places as a rare three-day lockdown in the Ebola-ravaged country continued Saturday.
Egyptian president says he will support Iraqi fight against ISIS
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi told The Associated Press on Saturday he is prepared to give whatever support is needed in the fight against the Islamic State group but called for […]