- The Submarine Affair Gets Complicated: How Israeli Funds May Reach Iran - Haaretz
- The EMP threat: Could Israel be blacked out? - Jerusalem Post Israel News
- New Israeli envoy arrives in Turkey after rapprochement - Aljazeera.com
- Flooding, road closures as heavy rain pounds Israel - The Times of Israel
- Air Pollution Becomes Israel-Palestinian Wedge Issue - New York Times
- Christian Boy in Pakistan Beaten for Drinking Water from Mosque Fountain
- NEWS | Victims of Boko Haram, Fulani violence to receive trauma counselling
- Burkina Faso: citizenship for kidnapped Australian
- NEWS | Trial of Czech journalist and pastors continues in Khartoum
- Former Muslim Sheikh in Eastern Uganda Attacked for Embracing Christianity
Islamist Mob in Egypt Attacks Christian Homes and Businesses After Announcement that New Church Would be Built; 18 Arrested
The homes and properties of Coptic Christians in Egypt have been attacked by radical Islamists after reports surfaced that a new church was going to be built.
National Bestselling Author Daniel Whyte III to Release New Book, “7 Keys to the God-Blessed Life,” on January 3, 2017
Daniel Whyte III wrote in the introduction of his new book, 7 Keys to the God-Blessed Life that, “Many people talk about living a blessed life or a fulfilled life. […]
Sinai Peninsula earthquake shakes southern Israel
A minor earthquake was recorded in Eilat on Tuesday evening, causing no injuries or damage.
First Presbyterian Church of Houston, TX, leaves PCUSA for conservative ECO
A Texas megachurch has approved a measure to seek dismissal from the Presbyterian Church (USA) and to join the theologically conservative Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians.
16,000 civilians flee Syrian government advance in Aleppo
Up to 16,000 civilians have been displaced by the Syrian government’s advance into besieged rebel-held areas of the city of Aleppo, the UN says.
Hezbollah reaping benefits from Iran deal, Syrian civil war
Surveying the conflict in Syria over the last 6-plus years, it’s not hard to find losing parties in the wreckage.
U.S. lawmakers urge Obama to reject UN effort to ‘impose a solution’ in Israeli-Palestinian conflict
Congressmen from both parties are issuing support for direct negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians and urging the Obama administration to refrain from taking action at the United Nations over the […]