- Poll shows fewer Palestinians support Hamas, new intifada against Israel - Jerusalem Post
- Lady Gaga is Israel's Biggest Fan - Arutz Sheva
- The Outrageously Inappropriate Place Anti-Israel Activists Staged a 'Blood ... - TheBlaze.com
- What Israel Really Wants from Ties with China and India - Commentary Magazine
- Israel really hasn't silenced dissent - Haaretz
- See the Top Highlights From Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu's Blistering Speech ... - TheBlaze.com
- MK Barakei: Israel has an interest in Islamic State's success - Jerusalem Post
- Police seize ISIS flag, other jihad material in home of Israeli teacher - Jerusalem Post
- Sudan’s Predictable Action Against Meriam Ibrahim’s Defense Lawyers
- Iraqi Christians’ Dilemma: Stay or Go?
- Healing Began with Forgiveness in Egypt
- Leadership Predicts Dark Future for Christians in Peshawar on First Anniversary of All Saints Church Bombing
- Human Rights Activists Call on India to Stop Attacks on Religious Minorities
President Obama: Administration ‘absolutely underestimated’ rise of ISIS, overestimated ability of Iraqi army
President Obama acknowledged Sunday that U.S. intelligence officials “underestimated” the threat posed by the Islamic State and overestimated the Iraqi army’s capacity to defeat the militant group.
Islamic State and Nusra Front may become allies amid coalition strikes in Syria
Islamic State is moving toward an alliance with the Nusra Front, the largest Al-Qaida affiliate in Syria, as a U.S.-led coalition continues strikes against IS positions in the northeastern part […]
Turkey deploys tanks along its border with Syria as Islamic State advances
Turkish tanks and armoured vehicles took up positions on a hill overlooking the besieged Syrian border town of Kobani on Monday as shelling by Islamic State insurgents intensified and stray […]
Obama has first face-to-face meeting with Egyptian president
US President Barack Obama on Thursday touted the longstanding relationship between the United States and Egypt as a cornerstone of American security policy in the Middle East.
Al-Qaeda in Syria threatens retaliation against West for airstrikes
The head of Syria’s al Qaeda branch said militants will attack the West in retaliation for U.S.-led air strikes in Syria and Iraq, and President Barack Obama acknowledged U.S. intelligence […]
Airstrikes in Iraq appear to stop ISIS’ march toward Baghdad
Iraqi ground forces, backed by air strikes, appear to have halted advancing Islamic State (IS) militants in a key town near Baghdad.
Iran threatens to attack inside Iraq if ISIS threatens its borders
Iran’s ground forces commander says that Tehran will strike Islamic State militants in Iraq if the Sunni militants approach the border.