- The Temple Mount, capital of the Kingdom of Israel - Haaretz
- Ukraine's leading presidential candidate visited Israel in secret, asked for ... - Haaretz
- Palestine warns Israel against talks failure - Aljazeera.com
- Think about it: Israel and the Ukrainian crisis - Jerusalem Post
- Arab entrepreneurs face digital divide in Israel's start-up tech scene - Christian Science Monitor
- Christian Arabs to receive IDF voluntary enlistment notices - Jerusalem Post
- Asian region to overtake US as Israel's 2nd biggest export destination in 2014 - Jerusalem Post
- Israel's silence on Ukraine puts country at odds with US - Financial Times
26 asteroids slam into Earth’s atmosphere with the force of an atomic bomb (Video)
The B612 Foundation highlights the fact that asteroids come a-knockin’ 3 to 10 times more frequently than previously thought. But don’t freak out; most explode too high up to cause…
Russia to sell top fighter jets to Egypt; purchase financed by Saudis and UAE
In potential shift of orientation away from US, Cairo said hosting Moscow delegation to discuss purchase of 24 MiG-35s
Anxious about the ‘big one’: Mapping 100 years of earthquakes
It must be frustrating to be hit by a huge earthquake, and then have experts inform you that the “Big One” might still be coming.
U.S. to resume some military aid to Egypt
Obama administration certifies that Cairo has upheld its end of the 35-year-old peace treaty with Israel
Palestinian factions, Hamas and Fatah, announce unity deal after Gaza meeting
Rival Palestinian factions Fatah and Hamas have announced a reconciliation deal after a meeting in the Gaza Strip.
Israeli military to begin sending voluntary enlistment notices to Christian Arabs
“We have a joint fate in this land, because whatever happens to the Jews here will happen to us,” says Christian priest.
Atheist group sues New Jersey school district to remove “under God” from Pledge
A family is suing the Matawan-Aberdeen Regional School District and its superintendent, seeking to have the phrase “under God” removed from the Pledge of Allegiance that students recite every day.