- The Eagle Protects Israel
- Nearing Centennial, 5th Lord Balfour Proud of Family Support for Israel
- Punish the Thought: Do Climate-change Skeptics Belong in Jail?
- Russian MoD Denies Pentagon Allegations It Hit US-Backed Rebels in Syria
- Syrian Army Crosses Euphrates River East of Deir Ez-Zor as Part of Anti-Daesh Op
- Israel: 'We have shot down Iranian-supplied Hezbollah drone' - The Guardian
- Egypt's Sisi, Israel's Netanyahu meet for first time in public - Reuters
- Morrissey includes songs referencing Israel on new album - Jewish Chronicle
- Israel says shoots down drone over Golan Heights frontier with Syria - Reuters
- Israeli Gets Six Years in Prison in Murder of Her Twin Sister - Haaretz
- Christians Prepare as War Against ISIS Moves into the Shadows
- International Community Must Do More to Help Persecuted Christians in Pakistan
- Senate Committee Reviewing H.R. 390, the Iraq and Syria Accountability Act
- Governor of India’s Jharkhand State Approves Anti-Conversion Bill
- ‘Well-founded fears’: Montagnards due to return to Vietnam worry what awaits them
Prophecy News Links
- Hurricane Maria Leaves Dominica With ‘Widespread Devastation’, Batters Guadeloupe on Its Way to Puerto Rico
- LISTEN: Whyte House Family Devotions: A Prayer for the Family, the Church, the Nation and the World #121 (Short Version) (Tuesday, September 19, 2017): “Seeing Life from God’s View (Part 7)” from “The Purpose Driven Life,” by Rick Warren
- 10 Upcoming TV Shows for Christians to Consider Watching This Fall
- Friend of Natalee Holloway’s Suspected Killer Says They Burned Her Skull in a Cave
- Ravi Zacharias Remembers Protégé Nabeel Qureshi as ‘Passionately Evangelistic’
Israel and the U.S. inaugurated the first American military base on Israeli soil on Monday, which will serve dozens of soldiers operating a missile defense system.
An Egyptian court Saturday condemned to death seven people for membership of the Islamic State group and over the beheading in Libya of 21 Christians, all but one of them […]
France’s top diplomat says dissension and conflict are at their highest level since the Cold War, while cooperation among nations has become more difficult.