- Seeds of 'Start-Up Nation' Cultivated by Israel Sci-Tech Schools - Algemeiner
- Intel to spend $550 million in Israel through 2020 - The Times of Israel
- Interlude video tech makes Dylan cool, and Israel too - The Times of Israel
- US Congress passes bill increasing weapons in Israel by $200 million - Middle East Monitor
- In Israel, Startups Race Toward Exit - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- More Christians Face ‘Re-Conversion’ to Hinduism in Southern India
- Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws Often Used to Justify Persecution
- Christians in Pakistan Plan Solemn Christmas in Respect of Peshawar School Victims
- Will Christmas Come To Iraq?
- Sadness Overshadows Christmas for Families of Egyptian Christians Kidnapped in Libya
U.S. Reportedly Targets N. Korea’s Internet Access Causing ‘Severe Outages'; Network "Totally Down"
North Korea experienced sweeping and progressively worse Internet outages extending into Monday, with one computer expert saying the country’s online access is “totally down.” The White House and the State […]
N. Korea says More Cyberattacks Against the U.S. are Coming
North Korea has threatened unspecified attacks on the US in an escalation of a war of words following the Sony Pictures cyber-attacks. In a fiery statement, the North warned of […]
Obama signs bill declaring Israel a ‘strategic partner’ — only nation to hold that designation
Israel is now officially a strategic partner of the United States, a classification held by no other nation, according to a bill signed into law by US President Barack Obama […]
Palestinians fear Hamas’ ceasefire with Israel is coming to a close
The Israeli air force’s retaliatory strikes against the Gaza Strip before dawn on Saturday roused local Palestinians who for the first time since the end of Operation Protective Edge woke […]
Strong 6.6 Earthquake Shakes Indonesia; No Tsunami Expected
A strong earthquake has struck off the coast of eastern Indonesia, but there are no reports of injuries or damage, and authorities say a tsunami is not likely. The U.S. […]
Egypt says it will support Palestinian resolution at United Nations
Egypt said on Saturday it supports a draft resolution submitted by the Palestinians to the UN Security Council setting out terms for a final peace deal with Israel.
U.S. renews military aid to Egypt; sends 10 Apache helicopters for counter-terrorism in Sinai
The United States delivered 10 Apache helicopters to Egypt in recent weeks after lifting part of a freeze on aid to the Arab nation, a US official said Saturday.