- Dozens Of ISIS Supporters Hiding In Plain Sight
- Cost To Fight ISIS Could Reach $1.8 Billion A Month
- Nigerian Ebola Hoax Results In Two Deaths
- NFL Player Penalized For Endzone Prayer
- Wave Of Attacks In Shi'ite Parts Of Baghdad Kill 35
- Most Americans Think US Gives Too Much To Israel
- Fewer Palestinians Support Hamas
- India's Leader Refuses To Eat With Obama
- Mourning Israel's Greatest Spy - Algemeiner
- War or not, Israel's a great place to invest: Moody's - The Times of Israel
- York City mayor: Trip to Israel was 'life-changing' - York Dispatch
- Netanyahu to Obama: Israel committed to two states, but it will require ... - Jerusalem Post
- Israeli intelligence: Syria retains small WMD capacity - Haaretz
- Israel Removes Spying Devices from Jordan - Washington Free Beacon
- Welcome to post-peace-era Israel - Haaretz
- Netanyahu to Ban: UN is biased against Israel - The Times of Israel
President Obama: Administration ‘absolutely underestimated’ rise of ISIS, overestimated ability of Iraqi army
President Obama acknowledged Sunday that U.S. intelligence officials “underestimated” the threat posed by the Islamic State and overestimated the Iraqi army’s capacity to defeat the militant group.
Islamic State and Nusra Front may become allies amid coalition strikes in Syria
Islamic State is moving toward an alliance with the Nusra Front, the largest Al-Qaida affiliate in Syria, as a U.S.-led coalition continues strikes against IS positions in the northeastern part […]
Turkey deploys tanks along its border with Syria as Islamic State advances
Turkish tanks and armoured vehicles took up positions on a hill overlooking the besieged Syrian border town of Kobani on Monday as shelling by Islamic State insurgents intensified and stray […]
Obama has first face-to-face meeting with Egyptian president
US President Barack Obama on Thursday touted the longstanding relationship between the United States and Egypt as a cornerstone of American security policy in the Middle East.
Al-Qaeda in Syria threatens retaliation against West for airstrikes
The head of Syria’s al Qaeda branch said militants will attack the West in retaliation for U.S.-led air strikes in Syria and Iraq, and President Barack Obama acknowledged U.S. intelligence […]
Airstrikes in Iraq appear to stop ISIS’ march toward Baghdad
Iraqi ground forces, backed by air strikes, appear to have halted advancing Islamic State (IS) militants in a key town near Baghdad.
Iran threatens to attack inside Iraq if ISIS threatens its borders
Iran’s ground forces commander says that Tehran will strike Islamic State militants in Iraq if the Sunni militants approach the border.