- French pair on trial for Israel hit-and-run death - Al-Arabiya
- Why Israel Must be a Jewish State - Algemeiner
- Israel accuses UN investigators of turning blind eye to terrorism - Jerusalem Post
- This bill strikes at Israel's heart, where Judaism and democracy combine - The Guardian
- The new anti-Zionists are trying to destroy Israel - Haaretz
- Turkey’s Remaining Assyrian Christians Dream of Better Times
- A Deadly Shooting in Upper Egypt
- The unbelievable method Islamic militants use to kill Christians in Kenya
- Church Service Attack in Southern India Leaves Christians, Churches Broken
- Police in Sudan Arrest Church Leaders, Bulldoze Part of Church
Divided EU Parliament postpones vote on Palestine statehood until December
A vote by the European Parliament in Strasbourg over whether to recognize a Palestinian state was postponed Tuesday from later this week to mid-December.
Like Bush, President Obama to leave behind unfinished Middle East war at end of term
by Dana Milbank When Barack Obama looks in the mirror these days, he must see a terrifying visage staring back at him: that of George W. Bush.
Iran says it gave Hezbollah missiles that can reach southern Israel
Tehran provided terrorist organization Hezbollah in Lebanon with hundreds of missiles with 250-350 kilometer (160-220 mile) ranges, capable of hitting the city of Dimona in southern Israel, according to a […]
Former French president urges party members to vote against recognition of Palestinian state
Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy on Tuesday called on the members of his UMP party to vote against a proposed resolution that would call for the recognition of “the state […]
United Nations says 12.2 million Syrians need humanitarian aid
An estimated 12.2 million Syrians need assistance because of increasing violence and deteriorating conditions in the country, up from 10.8 million in July, the UN humanitarian chief said Tuesday.
Egyptian president clarifies statement on readiness to send troops to ‘stabilize’ Palestinian state
The office of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi issued a clarification Sunday evening about his statement to the Italian daily Corriere della Sera that Egypt would be prepared to send […]
With failed nuclear talks, Ayatollah says West won’t bring ‘Iran to its knees’
“In the nuclear issue, arrogants have made their best to bring Iran to its knees but they were not able and will not be able to do so,” an English-language […]