Complete Broadcast Text
Welcome to The Prophet Daniel’s Report. This is Daniel Whyte III here to remind you that Jesus Christ is coming back soon and that you need to be prepared. This broadcast is not about predictions, however it is all about preparation.
First, today, let’s look at some Signs of His Coming in the news.
The disciples asked Jesus in Matthew 24:3, “What shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” Jesus Christ then went on to give them (and us) clear signs that show us when we can begin to expect to see the coming of the Lord and the end of the world. Looking at world events through the lens of the Word of God, let’s look at some headlines from today’s news that point to the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Israel’s borders are on high alert as huge protests loom. According to MSNBC, Palestinian organizers are calling for massive demonstrations on Friday to mark Land Day, an annual event that commemorates the killing of six Arabs who were protesting Israeli land policies on March 30, 1976. Tens of thousands are expected to participate in what organizers have billed a “Global March to Jerusalem.” The plan is to have protesters from neighboring countries march up to the Israeli border to “demonstrate solidarity with Palestinians and to protect Jerusalem,” according to organizers.
Iran and Turkey express unity on nuclear weapons against the West. According to the Jerusalem Post, Iranian President Mah-moud Ah-ma-din-e-jad met with Turkish Prime Minister Re-cep Er-do-gan in Tehran, where he praised the long-standing cooperation between the two countries and their response “to the arrogance of the Western countries.” The meeting focused on bilateral ties and trade between Ankara and Tehran, including in the field of energy and crude oil, where Iran is facing serious sanctions from Western countries. Erdogan reiterated his stance that Iran has a right to a peaceful nuclear energy program at the meeting with Ahmadinejad. He said, “The government and people of Turkey have, in a transparent manner, always supported Iran’s nuclear energy stances and will seriously pursue the same policy in the future.”
Israel’s plan to attack Iran put on hold until next year at the earliest. According to Haaretz, Israel’s plans for a 2012 war against Iran came to a quiet end this week. The war may not have been canceled but it has certainly been postponed. According to a war simulation conducted by the U.S. Central Command, the Iranians could kill 200 Americans with a single missile response to an Israeli attack. The meaning of this U.S. scenario is that the blood of these 200 Americans would be on Israel’s hands. This war simulation has reportedly forced Ehud Barak to reconsider attack plans and postpone them until at least after the U.S. elections. A complementary positive side to this development was presented this week as well. Pentagon spokesman George Little announced that the Defense Department would be seeking more money to help Israel fund the Iron Dome antimissile defense system. Noting that support for Israel’s security was a top priority for U.S. President Barack Obama and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Little said that, given the Iron Dome system’s success in intercepting 80 percent of the rockets fired from Gaza this month, the Defense Department “intends to request an appropriate level of funding to support such acquisitions, based on Israeli requirements and production capacity.”
The Bible says in Matthew 24:6-7, “And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”
You can read these stories in-depth and get more Second Coming-related news on our website at www.SecondComingHerald.com
Now, it’s time for Prophecy Bootcamp.
Prophecy Bootcamp is where we deal with the basics of prophecy and what will happen in the future according to the Bible. Our aim here is not to make predictions but to help you get prepared by understanding how things will unfold in the end times.
Our subject for today is titled “The Seven Major Judgments in Scripture” from John MacArthur’s book “The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.” MacArthur writes the following on this subject.
1. The first judgment is the Judgment of Sin. This took place in about 30 AD at Calvary. The judgment of sin took place on Calvary’s cross. It was there that He who knew no sin became sin for us. God judged sin fully and finally in the death of Christ.
2. The second judgment is the Judgment of Self. This is taking place on the earth right now. The judgment of self goes on throughout the believer’s life. In I Corinthians 11:31 Paul said, “For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.” If we’re careful to evaluate our own spiritual lives, we’ll avoid the chastening of the Lord.
3. The third judgment is the Judgment of Believer’s Works. This judgment takes place after the Rapture in Heaven. This is when believers are rewarded or not rewarded based on their faithfulness to the Lord. We will discuss this in detail starting with our next broadcast.
4. The fourth judgment is the Judgment of Israel. This judgment takes place on earth at the end of the Tribulation. This is recorded in Ezekiel 20:33-44. When Christ returns at the end of the Tribulation, He’s going to purge the rebels out of Israel and take the remaining believers into the Kingdom.
5. The fifth judgment is the Judgment of the Nations. This judgment also takes place on earth at the end of the Tribulation. this judgment is explained in Matthew 25:31-46 where the Lord separates the believing Gentiles from the unbelieving ones, and casts the unbelieving ones into Hell. The believing Gentiles go into the Kingdom.
6. The sixth judgment is the Judgment of Satan and his Demons. This happens on earth at the end of the Millennial Kingdom. Jude 6 tells us: “And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.” God has planned a special judgment for Satan and his angels. This will occur at the end of the Millennial Kingdom. Satan and his angels will be cast into a lake of fire and brimstone to be tormented day and night forever and ever.
7. The seventh judgment will be the Judgment of the Unsaved. This judgment occurs in Heaven after the end of the Millenial Kingdom. This is the judgment of all of the unsaved of all the ages. It is recorded in Revelation 20:11-15. This is called the Great White Throne Judgment and happens after the thousand year reign of Christ on earth. After the Kingdom, all of the ungodly are resurrected, brought before the Great White Throne, and judged out of the books on the basis of their good deeds. Since no one can make it on their own good deeds, they are all thrown in to the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
In closing, let’s consider what God wants you and I to do in light of His Second Coming.
God wants you to be able to recognize apostasy infiltrating the church so that you can stand against it. In light of that, we are at part 3 of our series titled ‘What is Apostasy and How to Recognize It’. Our subject for today is titled “The Characteristics of Apostasy and Apostates”
According to S. Michael Houdmann’s ministry:
Jude was the half-brother of Jesus and a leader in the early church. In his New Testament letter, he outlines how to recognize apostasy and strongly urges those in the body of Christ to contend earnestly for the faith. The Greek word translated “contend earnestly” is a compound verb from where we get the word “agonize.” It is in the present infinitive form, which means that the struggle will be continuous. In other words, Jude is telling us that there will be a constant fight against false teaching and that Christians should take it so seriously that we “agonize” over the fight in which we are engaged. Moreover, Jude makes it clear that every Christian is called to this fight, not just the local body’s leaders, so it is critical that all believers sharpen their discernment skills so that they can recognize and prevent apostasy in their midst.
After urging his readers to contend earnestly for the faith, Jude then highlights the reason: “For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.” (vs. 4). In this one verse, Jude provides Christians with three traits of apostasy and apostate teachers.
Now, if you are listening to this broadcast and you do not know Jesus Christ as your saviour, God wants you to accept Jesus Christ before He returns. The Bible says in Romans 10:9 and 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved…. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Friend of mine, if you are willing to trust Christ as your Savior today, please pray with me the following prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner. For Jesus Christ’s sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life. Amen.
Remember the words of the Lord in Matthew 24:42: “Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.”
Matthew 24:44 says, “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”
Keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh. Let us join in the prayer of John the Revelator — “Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” God bless you.
Title: “Heaven Is Our Home”
Artist: Kathryn Scott