Complete Broadcast Text
Welcome to The Prophet Daniel’s Report. This is report #158. My name is Daniel Whyte III here to remind you that Jesus Christ is coming back soon and that you need to be prepared. This broadcast is not about predictions, however it is all about preparation.
First, today, let’s look at some Signs of His Coming in the news.
The disciples asked Jesus in Matthew 24:3, “What shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?” Jesus Christ then went on to give them (and us) clear signs that show us when we can begin to expect to see the coming of the Lord and the end of the world. Looking at world events through the lens of the Word of God, let’s look at some headlines from today’s news that point to the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Saudi Arabia threatens to shoot down Israeli planes heading to Iran. According to Israel National News, Saudi Arabia has informed Israel in recent weeks that it will shoot down any Israeli planes that fly over its airspace on their way to or from Iran. The report stated that the message, which was transferred via U.S. government officials, said that the Saudis have made it known that they will not allow their airspace to be used for any attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities by Israel, the U.S., or any other country.
2. The United States is helping Gulf states build up their defenses in case of an Iranian attack. According to Israel National News, fearing an Iranian attack on strategic and essential oil and military facilities in the Middle East, the United States is helping Gulf countries build a missile defense system, which will include advanced radar missile detection systems, and Patriot missiles to shoot down incoming Iranian rockets. Among the countries to be included in the plan are Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, and Qatar. All of these countries are seen as extremely vulnerable in case Iran decides to advance on them militarily.
3. Muslim terrorists demand that Nigeria’s Christian president ‘convert or resign’. According to Cybercast News Service, Boko Haram is demanding that Nigeria’s Christian president convert to Islam or resign. In an online video clip, Boko Haram leader Abu-ba-kar She-kau told President Goodluck Jonathan to “repent and forsake Christianity.” She-kau said Boko Haram would not end its violent campaign unless the president converted or stepped down.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:6-7: “And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more Second Coming-related news on our website at Second Coming Herald.com
Now, it’s time for Prophecy Bootcamp.
Prophecy Bootcamp is where we deal with the basics of prophecy, the Second Coming of Christ, and what will happen in the future according to the Bible. Our aim here is not to make predictions but to help you get prepared by understanding how things will unfold in the end times.
Our topic for today is titled “The Commission of Israel” from Dr. John MacArthur’s book “The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ:
In Revelation 7:3-8, we are introduced to 144,000 Jews — 12,000 from each tribe — who are saved in the Tribulation and specially commissioned by God. They are commissioned to reach the world with the Gospel of the Kingdom. Look at the results of their service in verses 9-10: “After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.”
You say, “Who is that group?” These are the Gentiles that come to Christ in response to the ministry of these 144,000 Jewish evangelists. I dare say, beloved, that if we had 144,000 Spirit-filled evangelists in our world today, they’d turn the world inside out easily within three and one-half years. And these evangelists will be sealed or protected by God so that they can’t be killed or harmed by the system.
Beloved, the Tribulation is a time for Israel. It spotlights Israel’s covenants, their collecting, their chastisement, and their commission. Even though what we’re seeing today isn’t the final regathering, it sure is preliminary to the final regathering. God’s plan is unfolding. I don’t know when Jesus is coming, but I don’t believe it will be very long.
In closing, let’s consider what God wants you and I to do in light of His Second Coming.
Jesus Christ said in Luke 19:13 to “Occupy till I come.”
God wants us to be faithful witnesses for Him in the last days. We should be engaged in spreading the Gospel to those around us. In light of that, please listen to the following from William Fay, author of “Share Jesus Without Fear”:
5 Important Questions (Part 1)
We need to offer others a choice. You will be surprised how easy it will be to share your faith, if you say, “By the way, if what you are believing is not true, would you want to know it?” When you receive a yes to this question, you can move on to direct your friend to read Scripture aloud and ask, “What does it say to you?”
Let’s say your friend has read the “Seven Share Jesus Scriptures” and has now responded to the last verse, Revelation 3:20: “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” When this last Scripture has been read aloud, it’s time to ask five more questions.
1. Are you a sinner?
2. Do you want forgiveness of sins?
3. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and rose again?
4. Are you willing to surrender your life to Jesus Christ?
5. Are you ready to invite Jesus into your life and into your heart?
Lord willing, on our next broadcast, we will begin discussing each of these questions individually.
Now, if you are listening to this broadcast and you do not know Jesus Christ as your saviour, God wants you to receive Jesus Christ before He returns.
Please understand that you are a sinner and that you have broken God’s laws. The Bible says in Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Please also understand that because of your sins, you deserve eternal punishment in hell. Romans 6:23 says “the wages of sin is death…” This is both physical death and spiritual death in hell. Now, that is the bad news.
But here is the good news. John 3:16 reads, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
This verse is telling us that despite our sinfulness, God loved us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to suffer and die on the cross for your sins and mine. After He died on the cross, He was buried and rose again. Now, all you have to do is believe in Him, trust in Him and have faith in Him for your salvation. If you do so, you will not suffer eternal punishment in hell, but you will live eternally in Heaven with God.
The Bible also says in Romans 10:9 and 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved…. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Dear friend, if you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me this simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
If you just made that decision to trust Christ as your Saviour, and you meant that prayer from your heart, I am here to tell you that based upon the Word of God, you are now saved and you are on your way to Heaven. Congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is trusting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour! For more information to help you grow in your newfound faith in Christ, go to Gospel Light Society.com and read “What To Do After You Enter Through the Door”.
Remember the words of the Lord in Matthew 24:42: “Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.” Matthew 24:44 says, “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”
Keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh. Let us join in the prayer of John the Revelator — “Even so, come, Lord Jesus.” God bless you.